Firelight Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kale's Cabin, Ireland

2 posters

Go down

Kale's Cabin, Ireland Empty Kale's Cabin, Ireland

Post  Kale Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:42 pm

*hears phone ring*
*puts down tools and picks it up*
Hello?
*listens*
Jumpy!
I would be happy to help. What's going on?
Kale
Kale
In the Workshop

Number of posts : 1026

Back to top Go down

Kale's Cabin, Ireland Empty Re: Kale's Cabin, Ireland

Post  Kale Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:46 pm

*eyes widen*
Rizzo? No, I don't, lass...
I haven't talked to her for about a month.
Why would she just run off like that?
*thinks*
She left no clue as to where she would go?
Kale
Kale
In the Workshop

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:51 pm

I'd bet she's here too, in the old house.
I know how much she misses that place.
Alright, I'll meet you at the airport.
*hangs up*

*grabs jacket and heads out door to Jeep*
Kale
Kale
In the Workshop

Back to top Go down

Post  Kale Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 pm

*rocks Pandora*
You're mother, Dora, I swear...
She's really going crazy. I don't know what to do!
*sighs*

*phone rings*
*sets Pandora down to answer*

{{This is where Rizzo calls to tell him he can come home. Razz I gotta go eat, brb}}
Kale
Kale
In the Workshop

Back to top Go down

Post  Rizzo Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:21 pm

{{SO! Kinda got this random thing pop into my head. So I'mma write it out before it disappears. >.>}}

She sat down on the faded bench, holding her baby and looking around at the cabin, a faint smile on her lips. She had no idea if they knew she was gone, along with Chris and Pandora. But she didn't care. For once, she felt what she was doing was right and for the better. Maybe she would return in a few years, but for now she wanted a semi-normal life, with her family. She looked down at her hand. A new ring had replaced the old one, and smiled wider. Dora cooed, and she bounced the baby in her arms.

Marta Rizzo Miettinen. It was her new name, and she loved it, loved the man she had gotten it from. Taking a deep breath, she wondered if Kale would ever come back to his old shop. Surely the family couldn't hide out in Norway forever... how she missed the green of Ireland!

Not two months ago, Rizzo had been in the United States. She had gone to see her sister and mother, both of whom were still alive. The man that had been her step-father was no where to be seen, thankfully. She had left the place with a smile and a full heart. After stopping at a diner, Rizzo had met up with a young vampire girl, a bit different from those in her family but a vamp nonetheless.

"You look lonely," Rizzo had said.

Glancing up from wiping off a table, the other woman seemed startled. "Uhm, well..."

Smiling, she went to stand next to other. "It's alright you don't have to be shy. Listen, I have something I need to tell you. It's not terribly important, but it might help you. There's a family of our kind..."

And so she had told the young woman about Jumpy and the family in Norway. Katherine was her name, and she agreed to go and check things out. They had left the diner, hopping onto a plane to Ireland immediately. Chris was a wonderful father to Dora, and Rizzo wanted him to officially adopt her, though weren't exactly sure how they would go about it. Living in several countries with false documents tended to make the system confusing.

But they decided he would just be her father, somewhat unofficially adopting her for the moment at least. Rizzo was truly happy, and wouldn't change anything.

Another deep breath, and Rizzo stood up, stepping towards the door. Christian was waiting outside for her. They were going to find a place of their own where they could live for a couple years. But Rizzo knew she would return to Jumpy and the family eventually. Just not now.

There was a paper on the table. She had placed it there before walking out of the shack. Just in case Kale came looking for her, it was there. It held her new cell number, as well as Christian's. No address, for they had none yet; and Rizzo had told him not to worry, they would be fine. Perhaps they wouldn't worry, but she knew Jumpy.

Stepping from the little shack by the pond, she walked to her husband's side, smiling widely as they made their way to the car. It was time to go house hunting.
Rizzo
Rizzo
Head Bodyguard

Number of posts : 1402

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum