Firelight Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface - Page 2 Empty Re: Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:27 pm

'Well..' Will twisted around to answer her, struggling with his brother in the process. 'First and foremost, we're goin' to his office. We'll lead you there--Donnovan, I really like the ground, put me down--then we'll leave you to him.'

He straddled the motorcycle next to him and placed a key in the ignition. 'You coming, lady? Or does this pretty face have to wait all day?'

He flashed a wide smile.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface - Page 2 Empty Re: Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Monica flashed him a smile then got on the back of his bike. "You know the names Monica," she wrapped her arms around his waist. "I'd like if you use it or I'll have to kill you later."

She put her head on his shoulder and looked up at him. She flashed him another smile then kissed his neck. "And I'd hate to get rid of such a pretty face."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:18 pm

'Well, you see, where I come from, a man calls a girl 'miss'. It's standard politeness. And she usually doesn't just hop onto some stranger's bike like that.'

He whispered conspiratorially in her ear. 'Most people think it's slutty..'

'But, you know, I can make an exception for you, Monica.' He winked.

Last edited by Will Adams on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:22 pm

She gave a laugh. "Remember the knifes," she whispered in his ear. "Yeah I'm not afraid to use them on you,"

She kissed his cheek. "Fine call me miss all you want just not lady. Here in France that is a insult," she said to him. "Oh and getting on a bike here means something much different. Here it means that the man is seducing the girl."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Donnovan Adams Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Donnovan rolled his eyes and repressed the urge to gag. His brother could be so ostentatious that it was almost nauseating to watch.

He sighed.
'I'm leaving now.' He pulled on a helmet and took off, leaving Will and Monica behind. Will knew how to get there on his own.
Donnovan Adams
Donnovan Adams
Arriving from Italy

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:33 pm

"I think we better get going," she said.

The back of her mind was just to use him to get to his friend. His brother didn't seem like what was going on, he would live. "Hey Will mind if I get my helmet?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:40 pm

'Not at all, but hurry up, will ya? Donnovan's gettin' antsy, and he tends to ruin my fun when he does.'

Will tapped his foot while he waited, a habit he'd acquired long ago to release some of his pent-up energy. He looked over the bike. He'd have preferred to be in a plane, personally, but a bike had certain advantages, such as being able to park in public places and the like.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:52 pm

She got off the bike and went to hers. It had her helmet on the handle where she left it. People around here knew who's bike it was and knew not to touch it. Last guy that did went home in a match box.

She grabbed her helmet and went back to Will. quickly she put the helmet on and wrapped her arms around his waist again. "Let's go."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:04 pm

As he took off, Will felt the wind whipping into his face, and he bent over the bike as it gained speed, reducing the wind-resistance. It was like he was flying.. almost. It made him miss his old job.

The bike came to an abrupt halt at an old townhouse in the midst of a dark square. 'Well, here we are.' He turned it off and placed the keys in his pocket. Will climbed off the bike and offered a hand to Monica. He gestured at the bike in front of his. 'Donnovan's already inside.'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:14 pm

This is why Mon had a helmet. It was her shield from the wind. She didn't care if she had helmet hair afterwards, it was worth it. Being a Vampire had its perks and then it's down sides.

The bike came to a halt in front of an old townhouse. Lovely, she thought then took off her helmet. Will was holding out ah and for so she took it. Never pass by a chance to be with a gentleman. She placed her helmet on the handlebars of his bike then stood. This was also why she wore jeans, skirts would have bunched up.

"Well let's not waist any more time," she laughed. "I'm sure he is killing you fun as we speak."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:18 pm

'Well, of course, Miss Monica.' He smiled and nodded and led her up the steps. He held open the door for her and led her inside, bringing her to a dimly lit parlor with lavish furnishings. 'Don't ask me why he likes it so damn dark..' he muttered.

Donnovan was standing in the doorway. Will greeted him with a playful punch to the arm.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:38 pm

She didn't like the door being held open for her but she wasn't going to make a fuss about it now. Donnovan was standing in the doorway when she entered. She gave a nod to him. The room was dim.

"I can only begin to guess why it is so dim," she smiled. "I don't mind really."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Donnovan Adams Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:55 pm

(Dinner!)

Donnovan rolled his eyes at his brother.

'His study is right through there.' He gestured down the arched hallway. 'We'll be out here when you're finished.'
Donnovan Adams
Donnovan Adams
Arriving from Italy

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Monica nodded at the boys and started for the archway. This was going to be interesting to meet a man she hadn't before. She knew nothing about him, only his name. In this case she would have to be careful. She didn't want to die at the hands of a stranger. At least not yet. She had more important things to do.

She knocked before she entered. She waited for the man to call her in.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:08 pm

"Come in, dear," he called from inside. "But please, do leave the lights off for the moment."

He sat behind a desk with his back to the girl, a volume of Plato's Republic in hand. His hair was was dark and straight, neatly groomed and thick. His right ankle rested on the opposite knee, and he underlined words on the pages.

Sodom
Being Welcomed into the Family

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 pm

She heard his voice and walked in. He wanted the lights off, she couldn't blame him in the slightest. Lights were unnecessary for vampires. When you can see just fine it meant nothing.

His back was to her. She could just see his hair, dark and laid back. She couldn't help but smile at it. He did however from behind of someone she wished so much to forget. "Lights aren't needed," she said.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:24 pm

"Correct, madam." He turned a page, scrutinizing the words.

"But that is not the reason you came to see me, am I mistaken? You came to see me out of curiosity, or, at least, that is what you'll be telling yourself in a moment--that it has nothing to do with your being alone and lost, that you've been wondering blindly through life for all this time."

"Of course," he closed the book, "I could be entirely wrong, and you are simply, undeniably, and foolishly curious. If that is the case, leave this office. I will have nothing to do with you."

Last edited by Sodom on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Sodom

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:31 pm

She leaned against the doorway crossing her arms. Her black hair falling over one shoulder. She had come out of curiosity thanks to Will, but something wanted her to come. Something about his name made her want to come. It was something she could describe.

"Curiosity was a small part of it," she heard the book close in his hands. "But not all of it. I wouldn't say lost or blindly but that about sums up my life right there. Something about you made me want to to come, just your name. It is hard to describe but it wasn't simply just curiosity, it was more than that."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:36 pm

He straightened, placing the book to the side. "Do tell, child. What made you come here? What compelled you? Think it through. Don't give me another simple answer. We both know that you are much more intelligent than that."

Sodom

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:47 pm

She didn't like being called child. That was what she was called for to long and by to many people. OF course he didn't know that so she wasn't going to let it get her temper. Besides she had more control over it.

"I came becasue your name was enough to get me interested in you. The name seemed so powerful yet could be soft and gentle all at the same time. I wanted to know who you were and how powerful you really were." She ran a hand through her hair with out thinking. "I wanted to meet the man that had wrangled two young men into working for him. I wanted to met the man who just might be able to help me."

The smile had faded form her lips, it never lingered long. "That a non simple answer for you?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:56 pm

"It will do," he replied in a low and even tone. "Now, explain what you think ales you, my dear. And I would appreciate it if you didn't linger, child. Have a seat, please. I insist."

Sodom

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Her eyes flashed. She wasn't sure she wanted to trust him with her problems right now. She didn't even know him. She was going to give a very simple answer. "Family," she said with a even tone.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 pm

He sighed, throwing out a hand as if ruffled by her answers. "Dear, if you expect me to help you, you're going to have to trust me, as I will come to trust you. Close the door, if it comforts you. The boys aren't listening to our conversation."

Sodom

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:23 pm

She closed the door so they could be alone, alone. She still leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. She would have to trust him. Her trust issues sprouted form her 'father', and her uncle. She gave a sigh, she was going to tell him. "My family is my problem. I'm the black sheep I guess you could say. I ask one question and the world turns upside down. My step-dad, mom, aunt, uncle, and possible a few others hatted me after that." She didn't enjoy reliving the past at all. It was something she didn't want to but in the end she knew she would. "I left shortly after that."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 pm

"And you believe that I can help. Tell me, what can you do to help me? Why should I teach you what I have learned over the centuries, through the rise and fall of vast empires and great civilizations? What makes you believe that you are worthy of my assistance and wisdom?"

Sodom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum