Firelight Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athens: Two Weeks Later

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Athens: Two Weeks Later Empty Athens: Two Weeks Later

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:41 am

Athens: Two Weeks Later 8860a

Will leaned over the very edge of the pool, pulling himself slightly out of the water, to look down over the sea crashing against the rocks below. Donnovan slept on a hammock on one side of the patio, and Sodom was reading in the shade on the other. He wondered momentarily if he could survive the fall from the pool to the rocks, and he knew he could--

Don't try it, boy.

Sodom had warned him the day before to refrain from testing his "theories", but he was just so damn bored. He couldn't get anyone to talk to him, and he felt like he was going to DIE if he didn't have a conversation with someone!

He turned toward Donnovan and tossed a rock at his head. 'Wake up, princess!' he called gleefully.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Athens: Two Weeks Later Empty Re: Athens: Two Weeks Later

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:58 am

Monica waited those two long weeks and tried to tell Damon that she could be with him any longer. He protested the entire time and said he would find a place in Athens. So with out wanting to make a bigger fuss out of it she agreed. They would both Leave Pairs, for good.

"Damon I swear if you don't hurry up we are are going to miss our flight and then I'm going to kill you," She already had her stuff in the crate with her bike. Damon was taking extra time to get his stuff together. Shortly he came out and put his stuff in with his bike. He smiled then sent the crates on their way so they would meet them in Athens.

Monica didn't talk the whole way. She just had nothing to say at this moment in time. Nothing Damon would understand that is. They got their bike after landing and were off. She went straight to the address Sodom had given her and Damon when off to his own place. He seemed excited about it in a way.

She arrived at the address. It was a much bigger place then in France. As impressing as it could have been she had seen her fair share of big houses. To her it was just another place.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:12 am

"It seems we have a guest," Sodom stated without looking up from his book. "Will, would you mind--"

Sodom
Being Welcomed into the Family

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:17 am

Without giving Sodom the chance to finish his thought, Will was out of the pool and racing toward the back of the house. 'I'll get it!' he called. He entered through the kitchen and slid down the hallway to the front door, leaving a trail of water behind him. He shook the water from his hair and opened the door. 'Glad you could join us.' He grinned.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:51 am

She came up to the door and before she could knock it opened. Will stood there drenched and dripping on the tile. Her eyes showed the faint amusement. She hugged the still wet Will but didn't really care. She let go and stood in the sun for a bit, drying off. "I'm glad to be here," she smiles. "Your brother tyring to drown you?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:56 am

He laughed. 'Nah. He's asleep, and boring as hell. Would you like to come in? They're all out back.' He glanced down at the wet floor. 'Pool,' he explained, opening the door further to let her in.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:13 pm

She laughed with him. She glanced down at the water on the floor. She was either going to slip or mange a way around it. She was betting on slipping. "That would be why you are wet," she moved inside avoiding the water. "Let me guess Sodom is reading."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:18 pm

He led her out through the back door. 'I'd say you guessed correct.' He winked, pointing at Sodom across the patio. He picked up a towel near the pool and dried himself off, going back into the house and cleaning up the puddles he'd left in the hallway, before coming back outside.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:21 pm

She stepped outside and saw the other brother sleeping. There were a few rocks by him that shouldn't have been there. She glanced at Sodom who was reading, he was always reading. She would have to get a book, a new one. The one she had read was done and a great story.

She glanced back at Will. "Throwing rocks at your brother?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:27 pm

He glanced about and cleared his throat. 'Maybe. It's difficult as hell to wake him up. He's gotten good at ignoring me over the years..' He walked over to his brother and thumped him on the head. 'See?'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 pm

"I see," she walked over and stood beside Will. She had done this a alot when she was with Jumpy and them. She would try to do it to Angelo but he would always get that look on his face of don't even try. "You want a sure fire way to wake him up? Tip the hammock just a bit and if that doesn't work flip it. But I suggest running after that."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Sodom glanced up from his book and raised an eyebrow, watching the two. The elder boy would have a fit once they woke him up, which, with the brothers, was a regular occurrence. They were always arguing about one thing or another. He sighed and went back to studying the pages.

Sodom

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:50 pm

He chuckled. 'Good idea.' He took hold of the hammock and pushed, turning it upside down and flipping his brother off and onto the ground.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Donnovan Adams Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Donnovan found himself on the ground, and his eyes shot open. He glared at Will. His leg came out in a flash and he knocked his younger sibling to the ground. 'What the hell was that for?!' Then he looked up. 'Oh, hello.'
Donnovan Adams
Donnovan Adams
Arriving from Italy

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:54 pm

Will didn't run fast enough. Or even get a start and he was on the ground. "Hi," she said to Donnoven. She bent down to where she was at Will's level. "We need to work on your reaction time."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Will flashed a smile. 'Well, my reaction time would be better if you weren't so distracting.' He rolled over and tousled his brother's hair playfully, using his best five year old impression. 'Why won't you play with me, big brother?'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:04 pm

She patted him on the head. "Well me being a distraction shouldn't bother you," she smiled. "Nex time ignore me and run." She watched him mess with his brother. She stood and started to back away. "Will when your brother puts you in a box while you are sleeping and ships you somewhere I won't come to your rescue. I will be laughing."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:14 pm

He chuckled and stood. 'He can try. But anyway, have a nice flight?' He helped Donnovan up.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:09 pm

"Yeah I did," she smiled at them. "Finished my book. Of course Damon was beside me sleeping so I think he had a good flight too,"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:21 pm

(We shall, for the moment, pretend that Donnovan has gone back to sleep. >.>)

Will walked over to the edge of the pool, glancing back at her. 'Oh? And where's he at, then?'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:33 pm

She went and stood next to will. She slipped off her shoes and put her feet in the water. Sitting down she looked up at him. "I'm not sure where exactly. But he is not far from here."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:00 pm

He nodded and glanced around for something else to entertain himself with. Will had a short attention span, and he hardly ever focused on one thing for long, much like a child. He kept to squirting water into the air with his hands, amusing himself for a short amount of time.

Distantly, he could hear the neighbors' horses running about. (Though the neighbors lived at least a mile away.)
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:04 pm

Sodom turned a page and sighed. "Will, the neighbors have let their horses loose again. Why don't you and your brother return them before they leave droppings all over the yard?" He seemed to be paying little attention, as always, but he had been listening all the while.

Sodom

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Monica watched the water come out of Will's hands. It was faintly amusing, if not all the way. She really had nothing better to do. She moved her feat out of the water and put her shoes back on. Standing she went to a tree, not above Sodom and made her way up it. She looked out and saw openness, far from what she was use to in the city. She relaxed and waited for someone to address her.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 pm

He watched the two sigh and leave. "Good day, dear," he stated, looking back to the book. "I trust your journey went well."

Sodom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum