Firelight Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athens: Two Weeks Later

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Athens: Two Weeks Later - Page 7 Empty Re: Athens: Two Weeks Later

Post  Monica S. Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 pm

She listened to his breathing, it was faint but there. It was enough to make her relax. His arm around her made her feel safe for the first time in a long time. It was possibly the one thing she needed to feel safe now. Just someone to say I'll protect you wasn't enough anymore, she had watched that fail. She slowly drifted off into a nearly sleep like state.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:06 pm

Will stroked her hair as her breathing slowed. 'Tired?' he asked as he glanced down at her. How long had they been out? he thought. He wondered if Donnovan had noticed they were gone.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:13 pm

She felt his hand run through her hair. "A little bit," she looked up at him. "Ready to go home?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 pm

'If you are.' He sat up slowly, shaking the sand out of his hair.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:24 pm

She stood and shook the sand off of her. "Yeah I'm ready," she wasn't exactly sure of the method they were going to use. "I don't even know where I'm sleeping tonight." She had just realized this now, thinking about sleep.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Will cleared his throat and stood, attempting to scratch the sand off his now dry swimming-trunks and failing miserably. He glared at the sand encrusted onto the fabric. 'There's a guest room, if you need to use it.' He started up the hill.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:19 pm

She watched him. "You'll have to wash it out," she smiled and started walking. She walked beside him. "Thanks," she started to walk a head. What she was thanking him for was not the information but giving her a chance. But then he wouldn't know that till he asked.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:23 pm

He kept pace with her, cocking his head to the side. 'You're welcome.'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm

She looked over at him. His head was cocked to one side, confused? She smiled and kept walking, hands in her pocket. She started to hum lightly a song she knew by heart. It was a song Leo would sing, off key and loudly, to her as a comfort her.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 pm

'What song is that?' It faintly reminded him of his mother and how she used to sing him to sleep as a child. He missed his parents a lot more than he let on most of the time, and Donnovan was one of the only people who really knew this. In some ways, he was still as much a child as he had been twenty years ago.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm

"It doesn't have a name," she went on humming. The truth was it didn't, Leo and called it My Baby. She knew he was execrating but she was eight. And he was her dad at heart. "My dad sung it to me when I was little. He Called it My Baby."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Will smiled. He continued up the road with Monica and opened the front door to the house, holding the door for her. Then he closed the door behind them. 'I can show you the guest room, but I really have to change.' He scratched at the sand on his leg to make a point.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:57 pm

She rolled her eyes behind his back as he opened the door. She went in and waited for him. She watched the sand fall a little to the floor as he scratched it. "Alright I'll wait out here then."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:09 pm

He placed a kiss lightly on her lips and went upstairs to change. When he came back down, he wore pants and a t-shirt. He smiled. 'Sodom throws a fit if I make a mess.'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:21 pm

He kissed her and she smiled. She waited till he came back down. T-shirt and jeans, very much so a southern thing. "Well I don't blame him I guess. Where is the room?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:26 pm

He pulled her up a half-flight of stairs and then a whole. He pointed to a door on the left. 'There's the guest room. There's a bathroom down the hall, and I'll be right down there if you need me.' He gestured at a door on the first landing. 'Anything you need?'

Last edited by Will Adams on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:48 pm

She was pulled up stairs, not her favorite thing. He pointed to the room. "Don't pull me up the stairs again," she smiled at him. She kissed him lightly on the lips. "I'm a big girl, I think I can mange the night alone. But their aren't any animals or creepy stalker I should know about? I'd hate to hurt somebody that I didn't have to."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:07 pm

He chuckled, chocolate eyes sparkling with amusement. 'Not that I know of.' His lips curved, and he bowed dramatically, feigning a proper tone. 'Good night, then, Your Highness, Miss Scarface.'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:14 pm

She smiled but rolled her eyes at him. She hugged him after his bow. "Nuit monsieur Adams. Sommeil bien." She kissed him on the cheek. "Dites à votre frère que j'ai dit la nuit"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:21 pm

His face scrunched up in confusion. 'Now, I'd probably understand that if I was three sheets to the wind, but.. Fondu cliche to you, too.' He grinned, made an off-hand salute, and went down the stairs into his room.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 pm

She smiled at him and went to her room. Her stuff was already there. She changed to her jammies. They were wine red with gold, Damon got them for her. She liked them because they had a mouse on them on the pants leg that looked a bit like Mickey mouse. She curled up in the bed and like in her child hood she made the covers come up to her chin before going to sleep.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:35 pm

In the cellar, Sodom muttered to himself, anxiously pacing about the room. There were so many things he'd tried to forget in his lifetime--so many mistakes that he'd made and failed to repair. He remembered briefly his mortal days, and the painful memories flooded his mind. Without thinking, he threw a vase against the wall, where the clay shattered and fell to the floor.

He took a deep breath and leaned against the wall, resting his head on his forearms as he calmed himself and attempted to retrieve the composure he'd possessed the day before.

Sodom
Being Welcomed into the Family

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Monica was nearly asleep when she heard a very faint noise. It came from below. She thought will said there was no creepy people around but then again you never know. Will was bound to hear it, right? She got out of bed and slowly made her way out of the room. She had the dagger in hand as she started down the stairs.

She found the door to the source of the noise. She opened it hopefully with out making a sound. She went in the room, she figured it was the cellar. She could hear breathing and her grip on the dagger got tighter. Rounding the corner she saw Sodom. She stopped dead in her tracks.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:52 pm

He breathed slowly, closing his eyes. His forearms flexed as he clenched and unclenched his fists repeatedly. His head snapped up at Monica's approach, eyes turning sharply to her face. "Is there anything you need help with?"

Sodom
Being Welcomed into the Family

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 pm

"I heard something and I'm a bit jumpy being here for the first time," she answered without thinking about it to much. She could tell that he wasn't comfortable and that something was troubling him. "Sir are you alright?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum