Firelight Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface Empty Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:29 pm

The coin fell on the table, heads-up.

'I called it! I called it!'

Will grabbed the cash he and his brother had laid on the table and grinned, raising his eyebrows cockily.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface Empty Re: Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

Post  Donnovan Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Donnovan rolled his eyes.

'You moron. It doesn't count if you call HEADS AND TAILS.'

He smacked his younger brother in the back of the head.

'Now give me back my money, you twit.'
Donnovan Adams
Donnovan Adams
Arriving from Italy

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface Empty Re: Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

Post  Monica S. Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Monica entered the bar with a faint smile. She headed straight for the bar. A drink would be nice. He black hair fell around her shoulders, it had grown back since the incident with her uncle. After what he did she didn't like him and hoped he was dead. If not she would kill him, she had her knifes.

She heard something behind her. Two men fighting over a coin? She wasn't sure so she went over to them. "What the hell are you to doing," she grinned at them. "You are going to draw attention to yourselves."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:53 pm

'Huh?'

Will turned to face the stranger, instantly flashing a smile.

'WELL, if it got your attention, it was certainly worth the effort, lady.'

He winked.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:02 pm

"Cute," she laughed. She sat down at the table. She looked at the other male there. He seemed a bit older. She smiled at him. She glanced back in time to see the one that talked wink at her. "Do that again and I'll poke your eyes out."

"What are your names? or should I just call you Thing one and thing two?" She gave a small laugh. "Call me Monica." She relaxed in her chair, she was waiting for someone, Damon. He should be here soon. Or at least she thought so.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Donnovan Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Donnovan cut in before his brother had the chance to say anything stupid.

'I'm Donnovan and this is my brother Will. Excuse him for his ignorance.'

He looked pointedly at Will and glowered.

'And, please, be my guest. I've been trying to get rid of him for years.'
Donnovan Adams
Donnovan Adams
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Black Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:34 pm

I entered the bar and found my black headed girl sitting with two boys. I made my way over there.

"Monica what are you doing," I gave her a light kiss on the cheek. I ran my hand through her hair. "Care to fill me in on who these two are?"

I sat down beside her. My eyes locked on the two young men.
Damon Black
Damon Black
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Oh, now that was harsh. A hot woman decides to show interest in them and then invites her boyfriend? What did a guy have to do to get fair game around here?

'I'd be Will. And this is my babysitter.' He gestured at Donnovan, who was sure to be glaring a hole into the back of his head right now. Then he added cheekily: 'And YOU are?'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Black Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:54 pm

I smiled at Will. I wasn't her boyfriend, they must not have been in Pairs long. She was my master if you put it right, I took her orders. But I was hoping for a little something along the way. That was the only reason I agreed to help her.

"I'm Damon," I smiled at the young boy. "You boys must not have been in Pairs long. That is how you greet good friends. A kiss on the cheek. She is free as a bird."

I felt a elbow go into my stomach. It was Monica's. I guess I deserved that one.
Damon Black
Damon Black
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Will eyed him critically and finally decided that he was telling the truth, for the most part..

'No, we haven't. Actually, we just got here. Came with a friend.'

He looked around the room.

'I think I like it better where they speak English and serve biscuits, though. You know, the.. not the cookies, okay? Real, home-cooked, biscuits and gravy, with bacon and sausage..'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Donnovan Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Donnovan spoke through clenched teeth, grabbing his brother's shoulder harshly.

'Shut up, boob.'

He could never leave that boy alone. It was like everywhere they went, Will got himself into some kind of trouble because of his big mouth. And then, of course, Donnovan had to be there to bail him out.
Donnovan Adams
Donnovan Adams
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Monica watched the two boys tussle. It was faintly amusing on her end. Something she liked. Once Damon came in she smiled. He was her lackey. He was the thing she wanted badly but knew she couldn't have it. She also knew he wanted her.

"Boys who did you come with," she asked wanting to know. She may be able to get some info out of them. "Where are you from?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:56 pm

'Virginia. Just south of Maryland. Old millin' town.'

He smiled.

'I already told you. We came with a friend'.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:40 pm

The place didn't mean anything to her. She didn't really care where they came from. It was just a ploy to get the Will to talk. She knew the brother wouldn't but Will might.

"No the name of the friend," she wanted to smack herself in the head but didn't. It would look stupid if she did. She could fee Damon watching her and the boys. He always did have a good eye for things. "Maybe I know them. I've been in Pairs a long time."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 pm

'His name's Sodom. I doubt you've heard of him, miss.'

Will made the gesture of tipping an invisible hat.

'He's a bit conspicuous, so he tends to keep to himself.'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Sodom. No she hadn't heard of him. Very interesting name though. One she liked a lot. It had that ring to it.

"You're right I don't know him," she gave a faint smile. "I would however like to meet him."

She moved a hand over Damon's and tapped the tips of his fingers. It was their little code. One tap meant be my lover, two taps meant stay low, three taps meant be nice to them. She did the three taps followed by two. He would understand, she hopped.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 pm

'Well, what makes you so sure he'd like to meet YOU, lady?' He winked. 'You haven't proven to me or my brother here that you're worth his time. What makes YOU so special?'

He raised an eyebrow inquisitively.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 pm

She sighed. "Will I could kill you two ways with out ever leaving my seat," she laughed. "And I could kill you eight different ways with a paper clip." She moved her hand to her left wrist. "And I carry at least four knifes on me." She moved her sleeve to show them the knife she wore on her wrist. The other three were somewhere on her body. One on the ankle, small of back, and behind her neck.

"But if that doesn't convince you," she got up for her seat and kissed Will lightly on the lips. She pulled away and sat down. "Maybe that will."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Will blinked.

'Okay.. so maybe you ARE worth my--his time.. But you have to be willing to let everything go that you have now if you want him to take you seriously.'

DAMN. He rubbed his neck, hiding the redness on his face. She knew how to get to him. Maybe he should let Donnovan take over.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Donnovan Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Donnovan rubbed the bridge of his nose. That MORON!

'What he REALLY means is.. Erm.. Sodom doesn't take visitors very often. If he does, they shouldn't waste his time. He's a busy man.'
Donnovan Adams
Donnovan Adams
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 pm

She smiled at him. "Everything? Does that mean I have to let go of your pretty face," she was mocking him but her tone didn't tell it. She was going to met this man.

She didn't have anything that was worth her time, just old family hates. She had Damon but he would stick with her till she gave into him. Hell she could lie to the man if she had to.

She turned to face the brother. "I wouldn't waste his time. I could assure you of that."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Donnovan Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm

He sighed.

'Fine. But he has to stay here.'

Donnovan gestured at the man who accompanied her.

'Sodom only accepts visitors one at a time.'
Donnovan Adams
Donnovan Adams
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Black Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 pm

I smiled at Monica. She got Will with a kiss. I would have kissed him but I don't think that would have shut him up. From his brother's view he was a idiot. HE was right, Will was at times. But he let information slip.

I slipped my hand around her shoulders. I rubbed her arm, it was a cue. The cue was that we had to wait, she may have known that but it was something I could do. "Busy men find Monica very interesting. They find time for her, some more fun then others."

"I'll gladly wait out here. Will how about you stay and I'll tell you a secret." I winked at the boy, hopping he would get it.
Damon Black
Damon Black
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Donnovan Adams Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:00 pm

'NO, Will.' Donnovan caught his brother by the collar. 'You are needed ELSEWHERE.'

He pulled Will along before he had the chance to reply.
Donnovan Adams
Donnovan Adams
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:00 am

She got up form the table and started to follow the brothers. "Damon keep a eye out for anyone I might know," she flashed him a smile then started with the brothers.

She turned on her heal to face Damon again. "Watch yourself I don't need to clean up your mess again." she whispered to him then left once more.

"Boys where are we going," she asked watching will get drug by the collar. It was all rather amusing.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum