Firelight Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface - Page 5 Empty Re: Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

Post  Monica S. Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:49 pm

"Our kind was a mistake," she smiled. "A genetic mistake. Once the first of our kind was made the rest just happened. There is no trace in the bible becasue the first vampire got rid of the trace completely. Killing his parents, his siblings, their kids and everything." She didn't give him the full answer she was going to give but it worked.

(be back after dinner)
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface - Page 5 Empty Re: Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

Post  Will Adams Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:55 pm

'Hmm. I never thought of it that way. Is that what you're going to tell him?'

Will had been told their story once. It had to have been one of the most intriguing things he'd ever heard. He couldn't wait to see what Monica made of it.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:42 pm

"I have more I'm going to tell him," she looked over at him. "Then again I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure it was a mistake. God's mistake."

She was almost certain on the fact. That God had made the mistake but it was nothing he could fix.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:58 pm

He shrugged. 'It's your opinion and I won't try to change it.'

'Now what do YOU want to do, fair lady?' His voice took on a mocking tone, but it was all in good fun. He'd missed this sort of entertainment during the years Donnovan had decided to protect him from the world.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Monica smiled at him. She heard the mocking tone but she saw the fun. "I will do just about anything," she told him. "Depends on what you want to do."

She fingered the coin in her hand. It flipped from side to side between her fingertips. The double sided coin flashing in the sun.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:46 am

Will plucked the coin from her fingers and flipped it continuously. 'Well, I have something to get to work on back at the house, but I haven't seen much of Paris. Heads you show me around, tails I get back to work.'

His boyish face lit up with a grin.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:36 am

"So you want me to show you Pairs," she smiled. "Well the good or bad side of it? I'm not vary familiar with the good side of Pairs."

She stood and waited for him. Either side was going to be fun. Either side as going to make his mouth drop. She paid the baker who gave a few cents change. She nodded and kissed him on the cheek. Moving she started to make her way towards the door.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:07 am

He chuckled. 'Either side is fine with me, as long as I get to follow YOU around.'

He met her at the door. 'Where to next?'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 am

"I'm thinking that we should go downtown pairs,"she smiled at him. Downtown was a nasty place but if you knew it it wasn't that bad. She needed to go to her flat anyway. She wanted another knife.

"You will be safe as long as you stay with me."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:13 am

He rolled his eyes. 'Lady, you can take me wherever you want. I'm not concerned about my safety.'

What did she think he was, a child? Jesus. He could take care of himself and quite well. He didn't need a babysitter twenty-four seven.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 am

"So when the homeless grab you and tear your clothes you are going to be alright," she looked at him with at look that could have said your just a kid to, when you get mugged don't come crying to me.

She started walking. "We're going to my flat downtown," she looked back at him. "Don't worry if your cloths now get ruined I have spares, Damon's about your size, but your better looking."

(I find my rank highly Ironic...)
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:37 am

Will raised an eyebrow. 'Whatever you say. I'm just following.'

He flipped the coin as he walked, studying how it captured the light in its designs and reflecting them back at him. With each flip, he dismissed old thoughts and summoned new ones, keeping himself occupied.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:51 am

Monica kept walking with Will behind her. She passed one homeless man and tried not to laugh. She knew what was coming next. With the boy flipping the coin like that. The man would want it and take it from Will. It was all a process that she had seen time and time again.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 am

Will continued watching the coin as it tumbled through the air, and, as it came down, he failed to pay attention to his feet. He stumbled slightly and the coin fell from his hand. An old beggar man picked it up, grinning a toothless grin. Will's eyes widened at the thought of his favorite coin in the man's grubby hands.

"Thank yeh, sir!"

'No, no, no, no, no. You don't understand. I didn't mean to--'

"GOIN' BACK ON YER WORD??"

Will's jaw clenched, and he snatched the coin back. 'I never GAVE it to you.' Furiously cleaning off the coin with his shirt, he caught up with Monica. 'Jesus. I could have killed that man for stealing this.'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:15 am

She smiled at Will, but not that sweet grin. She knew what could have happened and she didn't care. "If you had killed him it would have done him a favor," she laughed.

She moved on keeping her hand in her pocket. She knew who lived around here and she wasn't found of it. She never kept her eyes in one place. It was a habbit she had started. "There will be another begger up here," she told him. "After that we reah the flat."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:19 am

'Mkay.' Will wasn't really paying much attention. He was still busy inspecting the coin with a nostalgic look. He followed her silently and sighed. If he'd ever lost that coin, he'd be miserable. It was how he kept his hero close to him, even though they were so far apart and would be for so much longer.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:54 am

Monica passed the other homeless man. She turned the corner and started up the stairs to her flat. The key was somehere in her pocket so she had to dig for it. Once she found it she unlocked the door and walked in. It was dark except for a small light coming from the second bedroom. Damon was home...

"I think Damon has a friend over," she whispered. "I'm sure he is enjoying himself. I feel like messing with him." She looked at Willand smiled. "Want to have fun?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:57 am

He eyed the homeless man suspiciously, shoving the coin into his pocket.

Will's eyes lit up when they reached the door. 'Why, of course,' he replied slyly. 'And what might you have in mind?'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Black Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 pm

After being left at the bar I picked up a girl and went home. Well to Monica's that is. I wasn't expecting her to be home till late afternoon, if that day at all. Once her mid was set on something she didn't quit till she got it. It was one of the many things I liked about her.

I was in my room with the girl I had picked up. I hadn't planed on anything happening but hey I'm not going to stop it. Sex is sex, is it not?
Damon Black
Damon Black
Arriving from Italy

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 pm

"Just a little tease," she smiled. "He doesn't know I'm home so how good are you at playing cop?"

She smiled at him and got her dagger out. She wouldn't hurt Damon but she may hurt the girl in his bed. Could be fun. "You are to shy are you? Won't mind seeing a grown man nude?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Will rolled his eyes. [/b]'Trust me, I've seen worse.'[/b]

He grinned. This would be interesting. 'You wouldn't happen to have a flashlight, would you?'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 pm

"No I don't have one," she said. "Sadly."

She moved closer to the door and knocked. "Damon the cops are here. What the hell did you do?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:43 pm

An idea struck him. Will pulled the coin out of his pocket and held it tightly between his thumb and forefinger. When he tapped on the door, it gave the illusion of a thick metal knocking.

'OPEN UP!' Will raised his voice. 'Boy, you really don't want to make me wait. Now, you and your lady friend had better get out here in the next thirty seconds or you'll be spending the night with a cellmate who I'm sure would just LOVE to meet your acquaintance.' Then he pounded on the door with a fist to emphasize his point.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Black Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:51 pm

I sat up when I heard Monica's voice. "Shit," I muttered and quickly threw on some boxers. The n the cop came to the door. His flashlight tapping on the door. "Out now," I looked over at the women who was already throwing her dress on. I practically pushed her out the door.

"Monica what the hell is going on," I glared at her. My pantes were half way undone and I had no shirt on. The scar running across my back was clearly visible. The tattoo on my shoulder blade of the tiger was out in the open now.
Damon Black
Damon Black
Arriving from Italy

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Will chuckled and leaned against the wall.

'Thank you for gracing us with your presence. I'm sure it was a.. difficult decision.' The state of Monica's friend filled him with utter childish amusement, and he couldn't manage to wipe the grin from his face.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum