Firelight Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface - Page 6 Empty Re: Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Monica watched the girl leave in a hurry. She smiled AT Damon who had just come out with his pants half way undone. "Can you not have sex in my flat," she smirked. "I mean the cops came and well it was a madhouse outside."

She smiled over Damon shoulder at Will. She walked over to Damon and fixed his pants. "I like you better without your shirt on," she kissed his cheek then went over to Will. "But I think I like Will better."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface - Page 6 Empty Re: Paris: The Adams Brothers Meet Miss Scarface

Post  Damon Black Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:05 pm

I gave Monica a snarl when she came over. She fixed my pants then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "That wasn't funny Monica," I turned to face Will and her. "Sick joke you played. And you let him help?"

"Why is he even here?"
Damon Black
Damon Black
Arriving from Italy

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:20 pm

'Oh, come on. We're just having a bit of fun. Why the long face?'

He smirked. Oh, Damon looked pissed now. 'Am I not allowed to see that she gets home in one piece? In my country it's called chivalry, you know.'

He wondered how long it would take his cheeky attitude to get to this guy.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:29 pm

"Damon calm down," she went over to him and put her head on his chest. "You know it was all in good fun."

She put a hand on his chest and traced it from there to the top of his pants. The other arm made its way around his waist. "Damon give Will a chance. He was just walking me home. I needed to get a few things before I saw their friend again."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Black Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:34 pm

So far I wasn't sure I like this Will person. He was trying to take Monica away before I ever got the chance. That wasn't going to happen, he would be dead before that happened. I glared at him. Then Monica came over. I wrapped a arm around her shoulders and kissed her head. I never took my eyes off of that boy. "You know will I'm going to have to kill now," he smiled, flashing fang.
Damon Black
Damon Black
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 pm

His smile only widened. 'I can't imagine why. I don't recall doing anything else to you.'

Will cocked an eyebrow. 'And who says you'll get the chance to? I doubt you could carry out that threat to its full potential.'
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Black Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:43 pm

"You've seen to much boy," I snickered. He saw the scar and tattoo, not many people did. And he say me with my pants undone. I didn't need that at all. "Do you want to test your theory?" I smiled wider at him. I pushed Monica away and took a step closer to Will.
Damon Black
Damon Black
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Monica shook her head and stepped between the two boys. She was facing Damon making sure he didn't kill Will. "Will I wouldn't test him," I glanced back at him. "Damon relax it was my doing."

She move back to him. "What do you want that will fix it?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Will rolled his eyes. Great. So she was going to baby him. Wonderful. And he had to watch.

He sighed, impatiently tapping his foot while flipping the coin in his hand. 'I could think of a few things to fix it..' he drawled.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Black Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:20 pm

"Mon it is a three letter word," I kissed her head. "That will make it all better."

I knew that Will didn't want to see this but I was having way to much fun with it. I could draw this out and make him wish he hasn't done that. True it being Monica's idea was right but he helped.
Damon Black
Damon Black
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Monica laughed. She moved away from Damon to sit down on the couch. "Damon I told you no to that one already," she looked up at him. "Touch Will and you wont be breathing tomorrow. Are we clear?"

She looked over at Will. "Touch Damon and I'll kill you."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 pm

'SURE you will.' He glanced at the clock. 'Well, I'd better get going, then.. Got a lot to catch up on..'

He shot one last glance in Damon's direction before walking out the door and to the stairs. He flipped the coin, muttering to himself. 'Heads I go home, tails I don't.' He headed for the other side of town.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:29 pm

Monica nodded at Will and wtched him leave. She looked back over at Damon. She waved him over to come sit. She was going to hit him as soon as he got over here. "Can you try at least to get along with him? I mean really?"

"I'll have to get back over there soon."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Damon Black Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:52 pm

"No I won't get along with him," I went to lean against a wall. I wasn't about to give that boy a chance. No way. "Because if I did give him a chance he would get you, no matter how much you said no."

I crossed my arms over my chest. I watched her eyes. They were the cold ones but just a hint of lust. She wanted me but she kept saying no. I would just wait it out, like I always did. It would take time but that didn't matter to me...yet.
Damon Black
Damon Black
Arriving from Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Will waltzed into the now sunlit townhouse and through it to the backyard. There it was, in the middle of the yard--the P-40 Warhawk engine he'd been working on. So Donnovan must have unpacked it for him. He supposed having a babysitter for an older brother had its advantages.

He walked over to it, inspecting every piece. He brought out a cloth and polished it to the best of his ability. He found his tools in the garden shed and took them to the engine. The plane was a beauty, one from World War II, the war his grandfather had fought in, but the engine needed work. He'd picked up a couple of things in the air force, what with his recklessness and the reluctance of mechanics to fix anything for him five times within the same month.

Somehow, he'd always felt complete when he was in the air. Being in the sky was the closest he'd be to his father until he passed, himself, and he loved that feeling of being utterly free of rules and time.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:00 pm

Monica flipped the bible over in her hands. She knew the answer as clear as day but something in it wasn't right. It was a mistake on mankind. Damon was next to her now. Her head was resting in his lap as he watched her read. Her whole plot to take over right now was being put on hold. For now she would have to think, for so long she wasn't who she wanted to be. She was always in someones shadow, not anymore.

She closed her eyes and focused on the two people she would see go first if they weren't already dead. Jumpy came to mind first, the woman that ruined everything. That woman caused so many problems in Monica's life that leaving was the best thing she could have done. Going back was something she never should have done. Then her uncle. She would get rid of him too. He was just like Jumpy on a male version. She wouldn't get rid of Rizzo, not yet. Daneila was one that was going to live, Monica liked her. Angelo was going to live, Dante would live. They didn't do anything.

She turned on her side and closed her eyes. She was facing away from Damon now but that was for the best. He didn't need to see the tears so close. normally she didn't cry at the memory of her family but knowing they were there and still hating her was something she didn't like. When you got down to it she didn't do a damn thing.

Slowly she got up and left the room. She opened her door then left her flat. Damon didn't say anything but watched her. She wiped away the tear that was about to fall. She would go back to Sodom. She had to, he was her last hope. She was headed the right way, she knew that. Firs off she went to get her bike at the bar. She went in and got her keys and then got on her bike. Quickly she was at the town home. The tears had faded away and now they weren't on her cheeks or in her eyes.

Before getting off she crossed her arms on the handles and started to cry. Even the ones who think they won't cry do every once in a while. Even the ones put through hell cry now and a again. The pain builds up and soon tears are the only way to get to it out. She sat there and cried, not really paying attention to anything.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Will's head snapped up suddenly. Distantly, he heard sobbing, from the front of the house, it seemed. He stood and crossed to the parlor, opening a curtain. Outside, Monica was crying--for reasons he didn't know, but he didn't intend to leave her alone out there. He reached for the doorknob.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sodom Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:08 pm

"Don't do it, boy," Sodom called from his study. "Let her be."

He closed a book and opened the door to his study, giving the young man a stern look. "She can take care of herself. Don't try to be a hero."

Sodom
Being Welcomed into the Family

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 pm

She took in shaky breaths as she tried to stop crying. It was childish to cry but she couldn't help it. The tears were just starting to flow out of her. She was trying not to but it wasn't working. She kept her head on her arms as she cried. She couldn't see anything and to her that was all the better.

She wiped her eyes and got off her bike. She wasn't ready to go back in the house. She went around to the back yard and went to the far side. She stood there and just looked up at the sky, it was cloudy, like any other day. She started to hum lightly, it was always something she did when she got like this. She never did give up singing.

"Broken heart, one more time. Pick yourself up, why even cry. Broken pieces in your hands. Wonder how you'll make it whole," She sung soft enough for it to come out in a whisper. The chorus she hummed. "Someone said "A broken heart Would sting at first then make you stronger" You wonder why this pain remains Were hearts made whole just to break"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:56 am

He glared and followed her anyway. He stood in the back doorway, watching silently. 'Can I get ya anything, miss?' He pulled out a cloth from his pocket and cleaned the polish and oil off his hands while he waited for an answer.
Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 am

She wasn't paying attention to anything really. Her eyes weren't focused on anything either. She was just letting the tears flow and the heart break subside. All the bad memories she wanted gone and no more. But she knew that she couldn't have that.

She heard a voice, Will's voice. Wiping away the tears she turned around. "No I don't think so unless you can turn back time," she gave a faint smile. Give her a few minutes she would be back to the way she was. But one breakdown was something long over do. "I'll be fine Will."
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:57 am

'Alright.' He paused, then gestured at the engine. 'Just don't cry on that, okay? It might rust,' he added playfully.

Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Monica glanced over at the engine. She gave a smile then looked back at Will. "Well I don't think you have to worry about that," she smiled, a true one. "You fly?"
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Adams Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 pm

He nodded and smiled. 'One of my favorite pastimes. There's nothing like being in the air.'

'Wanna see the rest of it?' He cocked an eyebrow.

Will Adams
Will Adams
Getting used to the Snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Monica S. Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 pm

She raised a eyebrow. "Yes I would like to see the rest of it," she went over to Will. "I've only flown once and that was with my dad. Scariest thing in the world."

She did and it was with Leo. She screamed the inter time while he was laughing.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Learning about Firearms

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum